Mom life can get busy quickly! You know you need to provide nutritious, filling meals for your family, but sometimes the call of the drive-thru and an easy choice overrules what you know. There’s nothing wrong with choosing to provide a fast food meal on occasion, but most of us don’t want to make a habit of it. That’s where a little planning ahead can really help us moms out!
11 Freezer Meals for Busy Moms
This list of 11 freezer meals for busy moms will point you towards a new and exciting solution for your dinner-time dilemma!
(affiliate links may be used here at Oils, Goals, and Grace)
Beef Dishes for Sit-down Meals
- Meat Loaf is an easy and delicious option for families. Kids love it, and it’s super simple to pair with a grain and veggie of your choice at serving time.
- Nothing says comfort like a pot of homemade soup. This tasty beef stew with a twist will warm you up and fill all the hungry bellies! If you’re lucky, there may be enough red wine left over to fill a nice glass for mom once the kiddos are in bed.
- A little sweet, a little sour, many of us love that flavor combo. Sweet and Sour Meatballs delivers a delicious amalgamation of the two in savory bite-sized packages.
Options for on-the-go Evenings
- On a chaotic activity night, these Beef and Bean Burritos step up as a quick family dinner, filled with flavor.
- If your children like hot pockets like mine do, then you may want to try this homemade version. You’ll have control over every ingredient included and could a little extra fun with prepping them by involving your kids!
A Pasta Lovers Delight
- Have you been dreaming of Tuscany? Visit your favorite Italian location with your taste buds by whipping up a batch of Tuscan Pasta.
- Spaghetti is an all-time family favorite around here. Baked Spaghetti provides the flavors you love with a quick turnaround for plating it up.
- Baked Ziti is one of those staple pasta dishes that nearly everyone enjoys. Add a quick green salad and some crusty bread and your kids will think you hung the moon!
Something a Bit Adventurous
- When you’re looking for something a little different, these Enchilada Stuffed Sweet Potatoes are just the thing to rev up your tastebuds!
- Everybody loves a casserole, right? Well, if they don’t, they will after trying this veggie-infused Taco Rice Casserole.
- I’m all about a one-dish meal! It’s easy and delicious and almost no mess. You’ll love the flavors in this hearty Chicken, Broccoli, Bacon, and Potato Bake.
These freezer meals provide a few ideas to kick off a new way of cooking for your busy life. Once you’ve got them prepped and in the freezer, you’re good to go. Now you have access to easy and healthy options the next time your local fast food joint calls your name.
Don’t forget to check out my post, 12 Must-Have Freezer Meal Accessories , to ensure that you’ve got the tools you need before starting out on your own freezer meal adventure!
Need more dinner-time ideas? Take a look at this collection of 13 Healthy Slow Cooker Soups for Fall to add even more tasty and nutritious meals to your repertoire!