Soups are the perfect dish for fall! Temperatures are cooling down outside, colorful foliage can be seen out your window, and you begin to long for some of those comfort foods from childhood.
13 Healthy Slow Cooker Soups for Fall
This collection of 13 healthy slow cooker soups for fall is a great way to kick off your menu planning for the season.
(affiliate links may be used here at Oils, Goals, and Grace)
Healthy Poultry Soups
- Sweet Potato, Chicken, and Quinoa Soup makes for a hearty family meal. Alternatively, divide into individual containers to take to work with you for lunch.
- Looking for a twist on Mom’s traditional chicken soup? Spicy Chicken Soup provides an extra kick that the whole family will love! Serve alongside a green salad or over top of zucchini ‘noodles’ for added nutritional value.
- Hello?! Who doesn’t love tacos? Turkey Taco Soup offers up all the flavors you love in a traditional taco, but in soup form instead.
- If you enjoy traditional chili, then you may love the creamy goodness of this White Chicken Chili. Beautifully garnished with avocado and green chiles, preparing to serve this soup is like creating art on a plate, I mean, in a bowl.
- Our family really enjoys trying exciting dishes full of flavors we don’t experience every day. Moroccan Lentil Soup caught my eye due to its ingredients list. I also know that lentils are protein-filled and they easily satiate hungry tummies.
Healthy Beef Soups
- Chili is an iconic fall dish. It is easy to eat on its own, or add toppings such as cheese, sour cream, onions, corn chips, cornbread, and more! Slow Cooker Chili nourishes the body and soul.
- Beef Stew is an all-time favorite around here. Harvest Beef Stew made it onto my list because of the hearty and rustic cut of its meat and veggies. Plus I love the name!
- Italian Meatball Soup is filled with veggies, Italian flavor, and all the nostalgia of your favorite meatball sub. It is also a fun choice for family dinners or your favorite game day this fall.
- If you want comfort in a pot, you’ve got it! What better way to warm up and get comfy on a brisk day than with a nice, hot cup of nutritious Beef Barley Soup?
- Another soup that is jam-packed with veggies, Stuffed Pepper Soup delivers flavor bursts that you won’t be able to get enough of with just one bowl.
Healthy Vegetarian Soups
- Wild Rice Vegetable Soup serves as an excellent option for those looking to reduce or avoid consuming meats. This recipe includes one of my favorite fall veggies, butternut squash!
- Hey, wanna take a traditional casserole dish and make it into a tasty soup? Yes, please! Lasagna Soup, vegetarian style, tantalizes the taste buds.
- Have you ever tried Butternut Squash Soup? This creamy and nutty Thai rendition comforts all year round!
Do you have any favorite soups that you like to prepare during the fall season? Feel free to share a tried and true recipe with us below!