Christmas is right around the corner! Can you believe it? There are gifts to purchase, Christmas dinner plans to make, snacks for Christmas Eve to buy…..and it feels like there just aren’t enough hours in the day. That’s where this easy and delicious Christmas Cookie Cutter Pizza recipe comes in. Most families love pizza, so why not incorporate this festive recipe into your Christmas plans?
(affiliate links may be used here at Oils, Goals, and Grace)
Christmas Cookie Cutter Pizza
Pizza dough, homemade or store-bought
Pizza sauce, homemade or store-bought
Mozzarella cheese, about 1 cup
Red bell pepper, sliced in strips
Yellow pepper, cut into a star shape
Other desired toppings like sliced black olives, mini pepperoni, diced green bell pepper, banana peppers, jalapenos, or mushrooms.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Roll out pizza dough on a lightly floured surface or pastry mat. Cut into shapes using holiday cookie cutters like this set of 101 Cookie Cutters by Wilton.
3. Place shaped dough on parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for about 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Remove pizza dough from oven and add sauce and mozzarella cheese.
5. Decorate as desired using your choice of toppings.
6. Return to oven and bake an additional 5 to 8 minutes, depending on the thickness of your dough and desired doneness.
Are you looking for Christmas snack ideas? Check out this recipe for Elf Maple Popcorn!
What kinds of snacks and dinners do you usually prepare for the Christmas season? Share your ideas in the comments!